Deviant since Nov 18, 2010 | Premium Member until Aug 8, 2015
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
100% traditional ^^
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
SupaSilver Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art United States
Hi!!!! I'm SupaSilver!!! But you can call me "Supa" for short!! I drawing Sonic since I was 12 years old and I continue to enjoy them. I'm a friendly, talkative, cheerful, and funny girl!! I can sometimes be quick to anger like "Sonic" and be serious at times like "Shadow" but overall a happy person!! So don't feel afraid to talk to me. I love many artworks here on dA and been inspired by them which helps me improve my drawing and coloring skills. My greatest dream is to work for SEGA and become an artist or comic artist because I enjoy drawing ever since I was a little girl. You can also as much of my gallery as you all want, even if it's my WHOLE gallery don't mind really. It's nice to see others who like and enjoy my drawings as well!! ~ twitter.com/SilverSupa ~Groups: Made by: ~My icons:
Favorite visual artistLeonardo Davinche, Disney artistsFavorite moviesRio, Ever After, the Prince's Bride, Sonic the Hedgehog, Tangled, Brave, Astro Boy (2009),The Sword in the Stone, Tinker bell, Look who's talking nowFavorite TV showsSonic Underground, SpongebobFavorite bands / musical artistsAll kinds that I listen too!! Favorite booksMuch Ado About Nothing, Holes, Romeo and JulietFavorite writersEdgar Allen PoeFavorite gamesSonic Colors, Sonic Adventure DX, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Bros. Melee and BrawlFavorite gaming platformGame Cube, Nintendo DS, WiiTools of the Tradepens, markers, color pencils, fabric paint, special gold and silver metallic markers, glitterOther InterestsSonic the Hedgehog, Drawing, Painting, creating things out of fabric felts (such as clothes, plush dolls), sewing
~Things to keep in mind~
~Made by TeamSuperSonic~ "When you change what you believe, you change what you do" Start thinking positive, don't let negative things get in my way Don't be nervous at work, I can do it! Focus more in school, study Find something to keep myself happy, draw more Spend more time outdoors, enjoy life as if it was my last Be myself Sleep at least at 11 p.m ~Artists I would like to Commission in the future~ - Animated avatar with extra animation 2,100 - pixel (animated) 500
Before you ask a question, please read the ones here first. If they aren't the ones you're looking for, feel free to ask. Questions will be updated so be sure to look.1. Can you be my friend? ~First of all that's NOT a way to start a friendship. It feels awkward to be asked that. Friendships take loads of time to develop and getting to know the person more. Feel free to talk to me though!!
2. What art program do you use? ~I don't use any art programs I'm not good at them. The tools I use are Crayola color pencils, markers, 0.5 mm lead pencil, and other traditional tools. There are even times where I list materials in my art descriptions that I use on my drawings. I even put "100% traditional" under my DA username.
3. Can I add you to my watch? ~You don't need to ask me. Feel free to watch me.
4. Do you take requests? ~No I don't. I only take Art Trades (depends) OR Commissions.
5. Are your Art Trades/Commissions open? ~Only when I post a journal about it.
6. Can I draw your character(s)? ~Yes!! Feel free to draw whichever characters you like!! Just remember to credit me.
7. Can you join my contest? ~I'll join ONLY if it interests me.
8. When will you open your Art Trades/Commissions? ~When I have the time.
9. Do you take art classes? ~In high school I did take 2 classes which are art design and art sculpture. But they gave me very little useful tips. I mainly taught myself the skills to draw and I continue learning some techniques on my own, including coloring skills, shading techniques, and perspectives.
10. Can you please give me points? ~I'm sorry but no.
11. Can I join your group? ~Yes!! Anyone can join!! Feel free to!! ^^
12. How long does it take you to draw one picture? ~For a regular sketch, about 30 min.-1hr, a colored image of a character (no bg) about 1hr, and with bg (colored or sketched) about 2hrs-3hrs. Detailed sketches take about 3-7 days.
13. How long have you been drawing? ~I started drawing when I was 4 years old. I began drawing Sonic when I was 12 and I still continue drawing him!!
14. How old are you? ~My age shows on the left under my username.
15. When can you finish the next page of Sonic Married/Tragic Tale of Silver and Blaze/Ares the Hedgehog? ~I will finish the next pages when I have the desire to. That's how it works for me.
16. How do you draw so well? ~I practiced a lot for years. To improve my drawing skills, I use video game pictures, comic books, and sometimes other dA artist's art as concepts. But I also learned how to draw my own way and challenged myself to be better at drawing. ^^ Still practicing.
17. My birthday is coming, can you please make me a gift? ~First of all, it's rude to ask someone and secondly, I might not know you. It feels pressuring and demanding in a way. Gifts are made for friends and for people they know for a long time. You just can't come up and demand a gift from a random artist. That's not right.
18. What kind of tools do you use for your art? ~ I use: 0.5mm lead pencil (to sketch), manga markers (line art), eraser, both Crayola (50 pc.) and RoseArt (100 pc.) to color and shade, and Crayola color pencils (50 pc.) for detail or shading. There are times where I use glitter, fabric paint, stickers, rhinestones, beads, and pieces of jewelry. ^^
19. Are any of your characters single? ~No, they are all taken. I'm very limited to the amount of characters I create and only couple my characters with close friends only.
20. How do you design great characters? ~Before creating a character, you should always have a certain theme and background to them such as Medieval times, Japanese, Robotic, etc. Next, search for any outfits that might be interesting to you and if you like more than one outfit, mix them and create a design of your own. As for the colors, search for ones that you like or look up for items with color that inspire you such at purses, stickers, video games, etc. Hair styles are a little challenging at times, but I recommend watching movies, anime shows, or video games of any kind that has good hair styling ideas.
21. Any tips? ~Try to draw every day or at least 3 times a week. Use references like video game images, comics, or other artist's art for ideas. Also, to increase your drawing skills, it's best to challenge yourself and draw your own poses and ideas without copying the same poses you see. That could be a great way to get better on the way you draw. As long as you keep that process, your art will change every year!
22. How do you make plush dolls? ~Actually, I never thought I could make them. xD I just went on ahead and found out for myself. I guess I went to put my skills to the test and eventually bought the right materials for sewing a doll. I have to say that it was very difficult because it required 2 things: A lot of patience and a lot of sewing. I started out by tracing the shapes on some fabric felt and cut them out. Next, I started sewing and add stuffing in them before I finish sewing the last bit to the shapes. Then for the hardest part, binding all the body parts was one of the most challenging parts when creating a doll. Lastly, another challenging thing for me was adding the decorations for it such as the foil paper bracelets and cuffs on Ares's arms, binding the necklace together, and the cuffs on his legs for his boots. But once the doll was finished, it was worth it because it's the 1 and only unique thing I will ever have that no one else has, a costumed Ares doll. ^^