Deviant since Nov 18, 2010 | Premium Member until Aug 8, 2015
is busy with work and school. :\
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
~Made by TeamSuperSonic~~My dA Friends~ ~Close Friends in Real Life~ She's one of my 1st and close friends I've had for the longest. She's really nice, hilarious, dumb in a funny way xD, great listener, and she's always there. Even if we are far from distance, we still manage to keep connected to each other just like Sonic and Shadow!!
My 2nd close friend since high school in 10th grade. I'm really glad that I met her. She's one of the nicest girls I've ever met! She would always share her breakfasts with me in school, support me, and listen to anything I have to say. She's trustworthy, caring, and a great person to be around!
My 3rd close friends since 11th-12th grade. Ever since I've met her, she became like a sister to me. She was always there and one to cry a shoulder to when things are down. She's very supportive, great listener, trustworthy, and very huggable and pokeable too! xDD She will always be my Sorella! ~My Close dA Friends~
The one and only hooter! w(ò v ó)w xDDD My verde limon~! My crazy son of a mate xDD Momma's one and only baby corn. Blimey hell!! xDDD My lil' Celery and buttstache head!! Where's my wittle windi...? ; o ;` Pervy Cousin! xDDD My lil' chicken wing~
Finish last commission ASAP when I have time People that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive "When you change what you believe, you change what you do" Start thinking positive, don't let negative things get in my way Don't be nervous at work, I can do it! Focus more in school, study Find something to keep myself happy, draw more Spend more time outdoors, enjoy life as if it was my last Be myself Sleep at least at 11:30 p.m
~Artists I would like to Commission in the future~
Animated avatar (extra animation) 2,200 Pudding (Single) 850 Sonic Channel Style 800 Character with simple bg $13 (PayPal only) Single Chao 800 Icon (Single) 200 (Double) 400 Animation 550 (Extra character) 100
100% traditional :)
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
<div align="center" class="pppp>
SupaSilver Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art United States
Hi!!!! I'm SupaSilver!!! But you can call me "Supa" for short!! I drawing Sonic since I was 11 years old and I continue to love him. I'm a friendly, talkative, cheerful, and funny girl!! I can be quick to anger at times like "Sonic" and be serious at times like "Shadow" but overall a happy person!! So don't feel afraid to talk to me. I love many artworks here on dA and been inspired by them which helps me improve my drawing and coloring skills. My greatest dream is to work for SEGA and become an artist or comic artist because I enjoy drawing ever since I was a little girl. You can also as much of my gallery as you all want, even if it's my WHOLE gallery, I don't mind really. It's nice to see others who like and enjoy my drawings as well!! ~My Closest dA Friend (mate) xD~ Most Stubborn Piece of Shit I've Ever Met! xD She's the closest mate I could ever have and was always there for me no matter what. Even in our hardest times when I was down or negative on myself, she would always try her best to put a smile on my face. She's like a sister to me and she will always be my best mate.
Favorite visual artistLeonardo Davinche, Disney artistsFavorite moviesRio, Ever After, the Prince's Bride, Sonic the Hedgehog, Tangled, Brave, Astro Boy (2009),The Sword in the Stone, Tinker bell, Look who's talking nowFavorite TV showsSonic Underground, SpongebobFavorite bands / musical artistsAll kinds that I listen too!! Favorite booksMuch Ado About Nothing, Holes, Romeo and JulietFavorite writersEdgar Allen PoeFavorite gamesSonic Colors, Sonic Adventure DX, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Bros. Melee and BrawlFavorite gaming platformGame Cube, Nintendo DS, WiiTools of the Tradepens, markers, color pencils, fabric paint, special gold and silver metallic markers, glitterOther InterestsSonic the Hedgehog, Drawing, Painting, creating things out of fabric felts (such as clothes, plush dolls), sewing
Before you ask a question, please read the ones here first. If they aren't the ones you're looking for, feel free to ask. Questions will be updated so be sure to look.
1. Can you be my friend? First of all that's NOT a way to start a friendship. It feels awkward to be asked that. Friendships take loads of time to develop and getting to know the person more. Feel free to talk to me though!!
2. What art program do you use? I don't use any art programs I'm not good at them. The tools I use are Crayola color pencils, markers, 0.5 mm lead pencil, and other traditional tools. There are times where I list materials in my art descriptions that I use on my drawings. I even put "100% traditional" under my DA username to show people that I'm digtal-free.
3. Can I add you to my watch? You don't need to ask me. Feel free to watch me.
4. Do you take requests? No I don't. I only take Art Trades (depends) OR Commissions.
5. Are your Art Trades/Commissions open? Only when I post a journal about it. However, if the journal says "SLOTS FULL", then you'll have to wait until I finish all commissions and update the journal for available slots.
6. Can I draw your character(s)? Yes!! Feel free to draw whichever characters you like!! Just remember to credit me.
7. Can you join my contest? I'll join ONLY if it interests me.
8. When will you open your Art Trades/Commissions? When I have the time.
9. Do you take art classes? In high school, I took 2 classes which are art design and art sculpture. During my semesters there, my teachers gave me very little useful tips. I've decided to follow my creative ideas and expand them throughout my drawings. Even now, I continue learning some art techniques, coloring skills, shading techniques, and perspectives.
10. Can you please give me points? I'm sorry but no.
11. Can I join your group? Yes!! Anyone can join!! Feel free to!! ^^
12. How long does it take you to draw one picture? For a regular sketch, about 30 min.-1hr, a colored image of a character (no bg) about 1hr, and with bg (colored or sketched) about 4hrs-6hrs. Detailed sketches take about 3-7 days and colored ones take the same amount. ^^
13. How long have you been drawing? I started drawing when I was 4 years old. I began drawing Sonic when I was 12 and I still continue drawing him!!
14. How old are you? My age shows on the left under my username.
15. When can you finish the next page of Sonic Married/Tragic Tale of Silver and Blaze/Ares the Hedgehog? I will finish the next pages when I have the desire to. That's how it works for me.
16. How do you draw so well? I practiced a lot for years. To improve my drawing skills, I use video game pictures, comic books, and other dA artist's art as concepts. I also learned how to draw my own way and challenged myself to be better at drawing. ^^ Still practicing.
17. My birthday is coming, can you please make me a gift? First of all, it's rude to ask someone and secondly, I might not know you. It feels pressuring and demanding in a way. Gifts are made for friends and for people they know for a long time. You just can't come up and demand a gift from a random artist. That's not right.
18. What kind of tools do you use for your art? I use: 0.5mm lead pencil (to sketch), manga markers (line art), eraser, both Crayola (50 pc.) and RoseArt (100 pc.) to color and shade, and Crayola color pencils (50 pc.) for detail or shading. There are times where I use glitter, fabric paint, stickers, rhinestones, beads, or pieces of jewelry. ^^ I even list the materials I use for each of my craftiest drawings.
19. Are any of your characters single? No, almost every character of mine is taken. However, there are still a few that are single and I only couple my characters with CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY.
20. How do you design great characters? Before creating a character, you should always have a certain theme and background to them such as Medieval times, Japanese, Robotic, etc. Next, search for any animal that suits the character. If you can't find the right animal, search on google for "exotic animals", "African animals", etc. As for the clothing, find outfits that might be interesting to you and if you like more than one outfit, mix them and create a design of your own. As for the colors, search for ones that you like or look up for items with color that inspire you. For example: purses, stickers, video games, etc. Hair styles are a little challenging at times, but I recommend watching movies, anime shows, or video games of any kind that has good hair styling ideas. The shoes are another challenging part of the character. Shoes from anime make great references such as Pokemon, Miku, Sonic Comics, or even your own shoes at home. xD Once you've designed everything, you have yourself a character!!
21. Any tips? Try drawing every day or at least 3 times a week. Use references like video game images, comics, or other artist's art for ideas. To increase your drawing skills, it's best to challenge yourself and draw your own poses and ideas without copying the same poses you see on official characters. A challenge like that could be a great way to get better on your drawing skills. As long as you keep that process, your art will slowly change every year!
22. How do you make plush dolls? Actually, I never thought I could make them. xD I went on and found out for myself. I guess I put my skills to the test and bought the right materials for sewing a doll as a beginner. I have to say that it was very difficult because it required 2 things: A lot of patience and a lot of sewing. I started out by tracing the shapes on some fabric felt and cutting them out. Next, I started sewing and added stuffing in the sewed pieces before I finish sewing the last bit to the shapes. For the challenging part, binding all the body parts was difficult when creating a doll. Lastly, another challenging thing for me was adding the decorations for it such as the foil paper bracelets and cuffs on Ares's arms, binding the necklace together, and the cuffs on his legs for his boots. But once the doll was finished, it was worth making it since it's the 1 and only unique thing I will ever have that no one else has, a costumed handmade Ares doll. ^^
23. How do you know how to make crafty things (such as a Customized Sonic binder, customized ornaments, ribbon decorations)? Well, I honestly don't remember much on how I started but I will say that it mainly started out from scrapbook stickers. ^^ As soon as I've added them into my drawings, it caused me to expand my ideas further into some other things people never thought of. I save and recycle a lot of supplies such as tissue paper, extra silver or gold rings, charms, beads, rhinestones, jewelry pieces, etc. The second item was fabric paint and glitter. I knew that these come in handy! Instead of using them to decorate on T- shirts, they are great to use for art! Today, I continue to expand my ideas and they are still getting better!
24. Want to do a role play? I role play with close friends only. I'm sorry.
NOTE: I'm a bit busy due to school and working in a part time job. I WILL get them done as soon as I have time. Please be patient. Thank you. Also, in case you guys want commissions, I won't start them till the end of my semester around June. Background and Character (Marker)
NOTE: These are trades I plan to draw for friends, good skilled artists, or with people I gave approval for a trade. ^^ If I forget anyone, please let me know.
NOTE: For some people I want to make for BIG time. ;_____;" The process will remain a secret though.
Guess what?! Even without your knowledge, I'm sitting on your page, and I don't care what you sayyyyy!! >XDDDD Mahaahah, good luck chucking me out, cause I be stalking this page, the rest be hating! >:3