Deviant since Nov 18, 2010 | Core Member until Aug 8, 2016
Is working on commissions!! :D
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Before you ask a question, please read the ones here first. If they aren't the ones you're looking for, feel free to ask. Questions and answers will be updated frequently so be sure to look.
1. Can you be my friend? First of all that's NOT a way to start a friendship. It feels awkward to be asked that. For me personally, it's hard to make friends both in real life and on the internet. I'm not a shy person. I'm just more reserved and conservative. Though, it's hard to continue a convo sometimes with people, but depending how much we have in common. But don't feel discouraged to talk to me though!! It just takes time for me to get to know you guys. ^ v ^
2. What art program do you use? I don't use any art programs I'm not good at them. The tools I use are Crayola color pencils, markers, 0.5 mm lead pencil, and other traditional tools. There are times where I list materials in my art descriptions that I use on my drawings. I even put "100% traditional" under my DA username to show people that I'm digtal-free.
3. Can I add you to my watch? You don't need to ask me. Feel free to watch me.
4. Do you take requests? No I don't. I only take Art Trades (depends) OR Commissions.
5. Are your Art Trades/Commissions open? Only when I post a journal about it. However, if the journal says "SLOTS FULL", then you'll have to wait until I finish all commissions and update the journal for available slots.
6. Can I draw your character(s)? Yes!! Feel free to draw whichever characters you like!! Just remember to credit me.
7. Can you join my contest? I'll join ONLY if it interests me.
8. When will you open your Art Trades/Commissions? When I have the time.
9. Do you take art classes? In high school, I took 2 classes which are art design and art sculpture. During my semesters there, my teachers gave me very little useful tips. I've decided to follow my creative ideas and expand them throughout my drawings. Even now, I continue learning some art techniques, coloring skills, shading techniques, and perspectives.
10. Can you please give me points? I'm sorry but no.
11. Can I join your group? Yes!! Anyone can join!! Feel free to!! ^^
12. How long does it take you to draw one picture? For a regular sketch, about 30 min.-1hr, a colored image of a character (no bg) about 1hr, and with bg (colored or sketched) about 4hrs-6hrs. Detailed sketches take about 3-7 days and colored ones take the same amount. ^^
13. How long have you been drawing? I started drawing when I was 4 years old. I began drawing Sonic when I was 12 and I still continue drawing him!!
14. How old are you? My age shows on the left under my username.
15. When can you finish the next page of Sonic Married/Tragic Tale of Silver and Blaze/Ares the Hedgehog? I will finish the next pages when I have the desire to. That's how it works for me.
16. How do you draw so well? I practiced a lot for years. To improve my drawing skills, I've used video game pictures, comic books, and other dA artist's art as concepts. I also learned how to draw my own way and challenged myself to be better at drawing. ^^ Still practicing.
17. My birthday is coming, can you please make me a gift? First of all, it's rude to ask someone and secondly, I might not know you. It feels pressuring and demanding in a way. Gifts are made for friends and for people they know for a long time. You just can't come up and demand a gift from a random artist. That's not right.
18. What kind of tools do you use for your art? I use: 0.5mm lead pencil (to sketch), manga markers (line art), plastic or knead eraser, both Crayola (50 pc.) and RoseArt (100 pc.) to color and shade, and Crayola color pencils (50 pc.) for detail or shading. There are times where I use glitter, fabric paint, stickers, rhinestones, beads, or pieces of jewelry. ^^ I even list the materials I use for each of my craftiest drawings.
19. Are any of your characters single? No, almost every character of mine is taken. However, there are still a few that are single and I only couple my characters with CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY.
20. How do you design great characters? Before creating a character, you should always have a certain theme and background to them such as Medieval times, Japanese, Robotic, etc. Next, search for any animal that suits the character. If you can't find the right animal, search on google for "exotic animals", "African animals", etc. As for the clothing, find outfits that might be interesting to you and if you like more than one outfit, mix them and create a design of your own. As for the colors, search for ones that you like or look up for items with color that inspire you. For example: purses, stickers, video games, etc. Hair styles are a little challenging at times, but I recommend watching movies, anime shows, or video games of any kind that has good hair styling ideas. The shoes are another challenging part of the character. Shoes from anime make great references such as Pokemon, Miku, Sonic Comics, or even your own shoes at home. xD Once you've designed everything, you have yourself a character!!
21. Any tips? Try drawing every day or at least 3 times a week. Use references like video game images, comics, or other artist's art for ideas. To increase your drawing skills, it's best to challenge yourself and draw your own poses and ideas without copying the same poses you see on official characters. A challenge like that could be a great way to get better on your drawing skills. As long as you keep that process, your art will slowly change every year!
22. How do you make plush dolls? Actually, I never thought I could make them. xD I went on and found out for myself. I guess I put my skills to the test and bought the right materials for sewing a doll as a beginner. I have to say that it was very difficult because it required 2 things: A lot of patience and a lot of sewing. I started out by tracing the shapes on some fabric felt and cutting them out. Next, I started sewing and added stuffing in the sewed pieces before I finish sewing the last bit to the shapes. For the challenging part, binding all the body parts was difficult when creating a doll. Lastly, another challenging thing for me was adding the decorations for it such as the foil paper bracelets and cuffs on Ares's arms, binding the necklace together, and the cuffs on his legs for his boots. But once the doll was finished, it was worth making it since it's the 1 and only unique thing I will ever have that no one else has, a costumed handmade Ares doll. ^^
23. How do you know how to make crafty things (such as a Customized Sonic binder, customized ornaments, ribbon decorations)? Well, I honestly don't remember much on how I started but I will say that it mainly started out from scrapbook stickers. ^^ As soon as I've added them into my drawings, it caused me to expand my ideas further into some other things people never thought of. I save and recycle a lot of supplies such as tissue paper, extra silver or gold rings, charms, beads, rhinestones, jewelry pieces, etc. The second item was fabric paint and glitter. I knew that these come in handy! Instead of using them to decorate on T- shirts, they are great to use for art! Today, I continue to expand my ideas and they are still getting better!
24. Want to do a role play? I role play with close friends only. I'm sorry.
25. How's the Commission/Art trade so far? If you guys want to know recent updates, please check my Art Status widget. There's a status bar likenext to each person indicating how far I've drawn. I always complete a drawing when I can. Please be patient. Thank you.
This is specifically for my Watchers, Commissioners, and Art Traders. If you have any certain expectations, please read these first. Thank you.~To Watchers~
1. If you decide to make any gifts for me, feel free!! But, just because you draw gifts for me doesn't necessarily mean I will make you something in return. So please don't ask me. - ^ -" The gifts you guys make are your decision, not mine. However, I still appreciate them all~! I make gifts for FRIENDS ONLY.
~To Commissioners and Art Traders~
1. Ay, where to begin... I dislike it when some people give me brief descriptions of what they want for their future commissions when I HAVEN'T OPENED THEM YET. When I update my journal about my commissions and you guys purchase a slot, then we'll talk.
3. For those who want to see any current updates on their Art Trade(s) or Commission(s), please check my Art Status widget above my profile. There's a status bar next to each person indicating how far I've drawn. Please understand that I'm a slow drawer. I don't rush into my drawings that much and always complete a drawing when I can so please be patient with me. Thank you.
Make some art tutorials for my watchers "People who are the strongest are usually the most sensitive" - From Koopakrusher's journal "When you change what you believe, you change what you do" Start thinking positive, don't let negative things get in my way Don't be nervous at work, I can do it! Focus more in school, study Find something to keep myself happy, draw more Spend more time outdoors, enjoy life as if it was my last Be myself Sleep at least at 11:30 p.m
~Artists I would like to Commission in the future~
Pudding (Single) $12.00 (PayPal) Sonic Channel Style 800 Character with simple bg $13 (PayPal only) Single Chao 800 Icon (Single) 200 (Double) 400 Animation 550 (Extra character) 100 Animated avatar (extra animation) 2,200
100% traditional :)
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
<div align="center" class="pppp>
SupaSilver Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art United States
Hi!!!! I'm SupaSilver!!! But you can call me "Supa" for short!! I'm just an ordinary girl that drawing and crafting. I'm a friendly, talkative, cheerful, and funny girl!! I can be quick to anger at times like "Sonic" and be serious at times like "Shadow" but I'm overall, a happy person!! Don't feel afraid to talk to me. Sonic has been my all time inspiration since I was 11 years old. Throughout the years, he helped me develop my creativity with my drawing and crafty skills. Without him, I wouldn't be as good as I am today. I viewing many artworks here on dA and they've inspired me to improve my artistry. My greatest dream is to work for SEGA and become a concept or comic artist because I enjoy drawing ever since I was little. You can also as much of my gallery as you all want, even if it's my WHOLE gallery, I don't mind at all! It's nice to see others who enjoy my drawings too!!
~Made by CNWgraphis~~Other Accounts~ ~My RP accounts~
Favorite visual artistLeonardo Davinche, Disney artistsFavorite moviesRio, Ever After, the Prince's Bride, Sonic the Hedgehog, Tangled, Brave, Astro Boy (2009),The Sword in the Stone, Tinker bell, Look who's talking nowFavorite TV showsSonic Underground, SpongebobFavorite bands / musical artistsAll kinds that I listen too!! Favorite booksMuch Ado About Nothing, Holes, Romeo and JulietFavorite writersEdgar Allen PoeFavorite gamesSonic Colors, Sonic Adventure DX, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Bros. Melee and BrawlFavorite gaming platformGame Cube, Nintendo DS, WiiTools of the Tradepens, markers, color pencils, fabric paint, special gold and silver metallic markers, glitterOther InterestsSonic the Hedgehog, Drawing, Painting, creating things out of fabric felts (such as clothes, plush dolls), sewing
~Close Friends in Real Life~ (Give them some love!!) She's one of my 1st and close friends I've had for the longest. She's really nice, hilarious, dumb in a funny way xD, great listener, and she's always there. Even if we are far from distance, we still manage to keep connected to each other just like Sonic and Shadow!!
My 2nd close friend since high school in 10th grade. I'm really glad that I met her. She's one of the nicest girls I've ever met! She would always share her breakfasts with me in school, support me, and listen to anything I have to say. She's trustworthy, caring, and a great person to be around!
My 3rd close friends since 11th-12th grade. Ever since I've met her, she became like a sister to me. She was always there and one to cry a shoulder to when things are down. She's very supportive, great listener, trustworthy, and very huggable and pokeable too! xDD She will always be my Sorella!
She has been a great friend to me since my last year of high school! She's been so nice to me for these past years and I don't know what to say!! ;_____; She's great to talk to and enjoy our hangouts. Especially when we watch anime together.
The one and only hooter! w(ò v ó)w xDDD My verde limon~! My crazy son of a mate xDD Momma's one and only baby corn. Blimey hell!! xDDD My lil' Celery and buttstache head!! My cabbage patch kid! Pervy Cousin! xDDD My lil' sweet daughter~ Lupe Loop!!